POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] : Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:05:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 1 Dec 2005 23:23:35
Message: <438fcc47@news.povray.org>
Quick portrait-style render.  I think I like this better.  But perhaps I
shouldn't have cut-off the bottom of the table leg.

Also, I think I need to spend some time working on the floor now.  Their
floors were not nearly so shiny and polished, and generally had larger,
lighter colored boards.

Comments?

--
Jeremy M. Praay